Technical translation from English into Italian
Professional translation of technical documents in a wide range of engineering, construction, and industry sectors
- mechanical engineering and construction, automotive engineering, internal combustion engines
- earth moving machinery, farming equipment, combine harvesters, tractors
- welding and cutting processes and equipment, plasma welding and cutting, welding power supplies
- industrial papermaking, paper converting processes, corrugated cardboard equipment, packaging equipment
- hydraulic systems, civil construction and industrial plants, structural reinforcement, lifts and elevators
- electrical engineering, electronics, framing systems and accessories for the telecommunications industry
- manufacturing automation, motion control, robotics
- optical instruments, lighting engineering
- food and beverage procedures and equipment, food and beverage products and technology
- medical aids, clinical research, clinical study management
- automated fare collection, integrated ticketing systems
- industrial design, lighting design, city planning, architecture, environmental policies, other technical and marketing sectors.
- technical and commercial literature, press articles, scientific articles, slide presentations, studies, reports, newsletters, business letters
- technical manuals, operation and maintenance handbooks, product catalogues, marketing articles, web pages.
Giampiero Romani graduated with a Master of Science degree in Mechanical Engineering from "Politecnico di Milano" Technical University
specialising in Fluid Machinery Design and Construction.
More than 40 years of professional experience have combined his technical preparation with classical education, and have sharpened
his research and investigative abilities, and his curiosity for technology.
Long periods spent working in the United States, frequent meetings and gatherings, international seminars,
the constant contact with materials in English, the constant necessity of editing documents intended for capable speakers,
have steered his experience towards greater attention to the Italian and English languages and their powers of expression.
G. Romani has dedicated the last 15 years to translation, mainly technical translation from English into Italian,
for customers directly and translation agencies.
For several years, he has also been collaborating with Planet language services, a translation agency with more than 15 years'
experience in Italian, English, Spanish, and French translation.
For technical translations from English into Italian
Ask G. Romani for a free Italian translation cost estimate, with no obligation.
For technical translations into and from other languages
Ask Planet language services: your texts will be translated by mother-tongue translators;
G. Romani will check the texts translated from Italian into English for the correct terminology.